We Will Prepare Your Child For Kindergarten Success
Self-Assurance and Better Self-Understanding
Play-Based Letter and Word Recognition Every Morning
Establishing An Enthusiasm For Reading
Preparing For Kindergarten Every Day
- Tracing letters and eventually writing letters alone
- Viewing and sounding our sight words
- Reviewing shapes and colors
- Simple math papers.
Science and Math Exploration and Play
Themed Long-Term Projects Like Gardens and Butterflies
Learning to Love You More with the "Star Of The Week"
Getting to Know Our Families With "The Family Tree"
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle With Classroom "Wish Lists"
Put your household trash to good use! Donate household items like books, glass bottles, or toilet paper rolls, crafts. These items will be used for projects throughout the year. Other examples of things for reuse in classroom projects are:
- Brown paper bags
- Sewing items
- Old clothing for dress-up
- Paper, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Items Needed for Our Classroom:
- A change of clothes (must be labeled)
- Blanket and a small pillow
- Your family picture
- Please have your child come dressed in appropriate outdoor shoes.
- Sunscreen, labeled